High Commission of the Republic of Fiji
Visa-exempt countries : India
Visa will be issued on arrival in Fiji on the condition that the bearer holds:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months from intended date of arrival into Fiji.
- Return or Outbound tickets
- Proof of funds to sustain duration of stay. e.g Bank statements and or for visa cards – recent bank statements for past 3 months
- Confirmation of pre-booked hotel accommodation
- Re-entry/entry visa to a country other than their own.
Nationals of visa-exempt countries are granted a visitor permit valid for up to (4) months on arrival. Extensions to the permit may be granted on application/payment of fees for a maximum of two (2) more months, provided applications are made before the expiry of the initial permit.
High Commission of the Republic of Fiji OFFICE HOURS
C–1/10 Ground Floor Monday-Friday : 0900 hrs – 1300 hrs
P.O.Box 8809 1400 hrs – 1700 hrs
New Delhi – 110057
Tel: +91-11-46564574 / 4064 8835
Important Link : http://fijihc-india.in/visa
Please Note : The Above information may change any time, kindly contact us for Updated information
For more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org