SINGAPORE TOURIST VISA :
- Visa form fully complete and signed
- Valid passport with at least six months remaining before expiry from the date of arrival in Singapore and 1 blank page.
- 2 Photos (please see the note below for specification)
- Return confirm Air tickets ( PNR should be ticketed with ticket numbers reflecting on it)
- Covering letter explaining the reason of travel on business letterhead with name and passport number, resident address and contact number, date of travel, number of passengers travelling together, details of land itinerary and place of stay in Singapore, applicants employment details, details of previous travels to Singapore (if available). The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to – The Consulate General of Singapore, Mumbai. If the applicant is salaried, then leave letter on company’s letterhead with stamp and signature. The format and contents of the letter should be the same as mentioned above.
- 3 Business Visiting Card
- Last 3 months bank statement ( In original and duly attested by the bank) and last 3 months salary slip
- If a single parent is travelling with minor kid, then the original NOC of the other parent, along with his/her signature and name proof should be accompanied without which visa will not be granted. Passport copy of other parent who is not travelling should also be attached.
- Student ID card is required if passenger is a student.
- Airlines staff with open ticket need to attach the original airlines No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Ensure that passport has at least 2 blank pages
- For passport issued outside Jurisdiction, require TWO stay proof. ( Updated Electricity bill for the current or last month; Telephone bill for current or last month; valid leave and license agreement copy or original society letter or credit card statement.)
SUBMISSION / COLLECTION / FEES
Sub : Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays
Coll : 6- 8 WORKING DAYS.
Fees : Rs.2400/- per person. + Courier Charges
CAPITAL :SINGAPORE CITY
CURRENCY :SINGAPORE DOLLARS
Photo Requirement for all the applicants: Please note that the photograph must be 35 mm by 45 mm high without border and taken within the last 3 months. Both the ears should be clearly visible, person should be looking straight at the camera. in case the person is wearing glasses, the glass shade should not fall on the photo. Further, photograph has to be taken full face without headgear (unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant’s features). The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown taken against a plain white background. The photograph finishing should be Matt or semi-Matt. NO DIGITAL OR SCANNED PHOTOS ACCEPTED
- Two Proofs of residence required in case passport is issued outside consulate jurisdiction. It has to be a recent income tax statement, electricity bill, telephone bill or a leave & licence agreement. The same proof should have the travellers name and current residential address stated on it. Please note that latest form of proof of residence is to be submitted (i.e. previous or current month)
- In case of visa applications for children below 18 years of age, travelling without the parents, then passport copies of both the parents are required. If both the parents does’nt have passports then NOC on Rs. 100/- stamp paper specifying the name and relationship of the persons taking their child to Singapore is required. This NOC should be signed by both the parents. Also a covering letter on father’s letter head is required to obtain the visa, which should be signed by both the parents.
- For children’s application where the passport photograph is out of resemblance, Affidavit from the parents is required, stating that the photograph on the passport and the current photo are in fact of the same child. (Current photo need to be attached on Affidavit)
- For Couples who are “ALREADY MARRIED and either of the spouse’s passport is outside the Consulate Jurisdiction, then the doucments required are as under.A letter from the Society, on society’s original letterhead, mentioning their names and the date from when they are staying together is required. Apart from this, consulate also requires1. Wedding Invitation card in Original2. Marriage photographs in Original3. Marriage Certificate/ Marriage Affidavit in OriginalFor couples who are not married, but will be getting married later and either of the couples passport is not from Consulate Jurisdiction in Mumbai, that person CANNOT apply for the Singapore visa from Mumbai. Only the spouse whose passport falls under the Mumbai Jurisdiction will be able to apply for the visa from here.
Kindly note that incase both of the spouses passports are from the Consulate Jurisdiction, then they can apply for the visa from the Mumbai Consulate.
Please Note : The Above information may change any time, kindly contact us for Updated information and Visa application Form.
For more details contact us at email@example.com
Or Call on +91 888 88 123 32.