Online registration is a must for availing Thailand visa on arrival. Please contact our office for details. List of Thailand’s Immigration Checkpoints which provide facilities for issuance of visa on arrival :
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Don Muang International Airport , Bangkok
- Chiangmai International Airport , Chiangmai
- Phuket International Airport , Phuket
- Hatyai International Airport , Songkhla
- U Tapao Airport , Rayong
- Mae Sai Immigration Checkpoint , Chiengrai
- Chieng Saen Immigration Checkpoint , Chiengrai
- Chieng Khong Immigration Checkpoint , Chiengrai
- Betong Immigration Checkpoint , Yala
- Sadoa Immigration Checkpoint , Songkhla
- Samui Airport , Surat Thani
- Sukhothai International Airport, Tak Immigration Checkpoint
- Bangkok Harbour Immigration Checkpoint, Bangkok
- Sri Racha Immigration Checkpoint , Chonburi
- Mabtaput Immigration Checkpoint , Rayong
- Nong Khai Immigration Checkpoint, Nong Khai
- Samui Immigration Checkpoint , Surat Thani
- Phuket Immigration Checkpoint , Phuket
- Satun Immigration Checkpoint , Satun
- Krabi Immigration Checkpoint , Krabi
- Songkhla Harbour Immigraion Checkpoint , Songkhla
- Chiangrai Airport Immigration Checkpoint, Chiangrai
- Surat Thani Airport Immigration Checkpoint , Surat Thani
TOURIST VISA :
- 1 Form
- 2 Photos (35×45 mm, white background, matt finish, 80 % face portion to be visible. Pax signature behind the photograph is a must. In case of minor, both the parents should sign behind)
- Covering letter ( on letterhead) with name and designation/ profession of the person travelling and that of the person signing on it.
- NOC from the company in case pax is working somewhere.
- Return confirmed air tickets
- Photo ID card copy (in case of students)
- last 3 months bank statement with signature and bank stamp and with a minimum closing balance of Rs. 50000/- per person
- Original purchase receipt of Foreign exchange of USD 700 per person and USD 1400 Per family ( for 1 couple with 2 children less than 10 years) if children are more than 10 years then USD 700 per person OR International Credit card copy, front & back. If pax has bank closing balance of more than INR 50000 per person, then forex receipt or credit card is not required.But bank statement / Passbook has to be in Original with the bank seal near the closing balance.
- Proof of Hotel accommodation with all passengers name clearly mentioned on it.
- For Incentive Group, Letter of Financial Guarantee from Company for USD 700 per person along with the above mentioned documents.
Thailand’s Ministry for Foreign Affairs (MFA) has LAUNCHED a new six-month multiple-entry tourist visa (METV) on November 13, 2015. The visa, costing INR 10,000 (5,000 baht) will grant travelers multiple entries during a 6-month period, for up to 60 days per entry. Indian travelers must be able to show a proof of funds in excess of INR 400,000, 12-months’ validity on their passports and must display an intention to travel to Thailand at least twice during the six-month period in order to be eligible for the METV. One can only apply for an METV at a Royal Thai Consulate. It is not available on-arrival.
* Note : Additional to above documents there are other documents which will be required and will vary case to case for more detail contact us
Please Note : The Above information may change any time, kindly contact us for Updated information and Visa application Form.
For more details contact us at email@example.com
Or Call on +91 888 88 123 32.