Apply online for a UK visa to visit, study or join a family member or partner already in the UK.
How to apply
To apply for a General visa, you need to:
- Fill in the application form and answer in English
- Pay for the visa fee online
- Print out your form
- Book and attend an appointment at a visa application centre
- Pay the health surcharge
- Have your biometrics taken (fingerprints and photo)
You must be able to attend an appointment at one of the visa application centers listed below.
- Bangalore – Whitefield Premium VAC
- Gurgaon Premium Lounge
- Mumbai (North)
- Mumbai (South)
- New Delhi
- Previous travel documents/passports, which show previous travel.
- Financial documents showing that you have sufficient funds available.
- Where a third party is providing financial support to you their support Documents
- Details of employment /If student then those details
- If self employed: business registration documents confirming the business owner’s name and the date the business started trading.
- Personal Covering letter
- Accommodation Confirmation
- Travels Plan
* Note : Additional to above documents there are other documents which may be required and will vary case to case for more detail contact us.
Please Note : The Above information may change any time, kindly contact us for Updated information on fees and documents and Visa application Form.
For more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call on +91 88888 12332