Nonimmigrant Visa applicants
The B-1/B-2 visitor visa is for people travelling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2)
Steps to Follow :
- Fill DS -160
- Pay Fees
- Schedule Biometrics in preferred location
- Schedule Interview in preferred language and location
Suggested List of Documents for Tourist Visa are below.
- Original passport ( Valid at least 6 months from the travel date)
- Updated bank statement with stamp and sine from bank
- ITR / TDS /Salary Slips
- Proof of tangible and intangible Assets
- Personal covering letter on business letter head with stamp and sign.
- Travel history
- Proof of Accommodation
- If sponsorship from USA then Letter of Sponsorship with other supporting documents .
* Note : Additional to above documents there are other documents which will be required and will vary case to case for more detail contact us.
Please Note : The Above information may change any time, kindly contact us for Updated information on fees and documents and Visa application Form.
For more details contact us at email@example.com
Or Call on +91 88888 12332